CONCERNS AND COMPLAINTS
At Spinal Muscular Atrophy Support UK, we are committed to providing the best possible service to all individuals who contact us to ask for information or support. To this end, we encourage, respond to and learn from the concerns, complaints and suggestions for improvement individuals make about our organisation and the service they have received from us.
We listen to and use this important information. It helps us:
- Measure how well the needs of the people we support are being met
- Identify if we need to improve, change or develop a service
- Identify if we need to modify our training
- Measure if we are meeting quality standards
- Identify what risks there are with what we are doing and how to manage them
Last reviewed and updated April 2017.