Our Fundraising Promise to you…
We respect your privacy and look after your information
- We never have and never will sell your personal information or data to any other organisation.
- We never have and never will make any ‘cold’ or uninvited fundraising phone calls to anyone who has used or is using our services, or to any existing supporters or members of the public.
- If you have asked us not to contact you about fundraising, we will remove you from our mailing list and will only contact you if it is a legal requirement to do so.
We are honest, open and communicate clearly
- We tell you how we have spent previous donations. Please see our latest Annual Report.
- We only spend money in ways that meet our Vision, Mission and Strategy and that have been agreed by our Board of Trustees.
- We make it clear how to make a donation and how to change a regular donation.
- If we make a mistake or get things wrong, we will be open about this and do our best to correct what we have done or, at the very least, apologise and learn from our mistake.
We are respectful
- We will make it clear and easy for you to let us know how you like to be contacted. You can let us know your mailing preferences.
- If you have agreed to contact we will do our best to make sure this takes place at times that are convenient to you.
- We will take care not to use any images or words which may cause any unnecessary offense or distress.
We are fair, reasonable and accountable
- If you have a complaint we will follow our complaints procedure.
- If you have made a complaint which we have not been able to resolve, then we will accept the authority of the Fundraising Standards Board to make a final judgement.
- We comply with all relevant laws and regulations (Data protection Act 1998, The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2013 and the Telephone Preference Service).
If you have any questions about our promise, please do not hesitate to contact us: 01789 267 520 or email@example.com.