Raise Awareness of SMA and our work
There are many things you might like to do to raise awareness of Spinal Muscular Atrophy and we are very grateful for such activities. Here are some suggestions:
- Hold an awareness day at your place of work, place of worship or school
- Look out for news of this year’s SMA Awareness Week and get involved
- Hold a coffee and cake day for SMA
- Share our Facebook posts and retweet us on Twitter (our social media links are at the top of our website)
- Simply tell your friends, family and colleagues about SMA
Find out more about getting involved here.