Send us your thoughts
You might like to tell us about any of the following:
- How SMA has affected you: as a person who has it; as a parent; a grandparent; a friend
- What the challenges have been and how you have tackled them
- Experiences or achievements you would like to share
- If SMA Support UK helped and made a difference
- Any suggestions you have for how we can support you better
- If you have supported us in any way, what you did and why you did it
- Any message you would like to pass on
We will listen to what you have to say and share your feedback about us with trustees. We may ask you if we can pass your views on via our social media sites, but we will always ask you first.
Please remember that, as we are signed up to the Information Standard, we have to take particular care to ensure that anything we publish contains accurate, up to date information about SMA and does not refer to controversial treatments or research. We are also careful not to publish any negative statements about any individuals or organisations or mention names or show photos of anyone who has not already agreed to be included in the piece.
If you would like to send us a YouTube clip, please upload your video to YouTube and then copy and paste the URL into the appropriate box in the contact form (available through the link below):