The Outreach Service
We provide emotional support, practical advice and guidance by phone, email and text. We can visit you at your home to offer personalised support and information. We cover the whole of the UK and are available to answer your questions, help you understand all forms of SMA and to offer guidance following diagnosis.
During visits you may wish to talk about:
- The emotional impact of receiving this diagnosis
- The daily care and management of SMA
- Getting the best from professionals involved with you or your child
- How to access the services, adaptations and equipment you need
- What benefits and financial support are available
- Accessing education
We can assist you to make applications and fill out forms.
We do not provide a medical service or medical advice which must come from your medical team.
Contact Support Services on 01789 267520 or email email@example.com.